This upholstered dining room chair arrives at the table with the full scale comfort of a favorite living room chair. Classic tufting dresses up the high, beautifully curved back. Both seat and back are firmly cushioned and covered in a linen-weave textured upholstery.How to Care for Leather - Dust often and use a vacuum cleaner crevice tool to clean seams. Clean weekly using a damp sponge or soft, lint-free cloth. Do not rub; instead, wipe gently. Do not use or place sharp objects on leather goods. Leather is very durable; however, it is not accident or damage proof. Keep leather furniture out of direct sunlight and at least two feet from heat sources to avoid fading and cracking. Do not place newspapers or magazines on leather furniture. The ink from these items may be transferred onto the leather. Do not use abrasives; harsh chemicals; saddle soap; leather cleaners that contain any oils, soaps or detergents; or common household cleaners on leather furniture. Only use recommended leather cleaners. Follow instructions for any gentle leather cleaner you might use. Additionally, leather conditioners provide a barrier to stains and help extend the life of your leather. Before using any cleaning/conditioning product on leather, test it in an obscure area. Improper cleaning may void your leather furniture warranty. How to Remove Spots, Spills and Stains from Leather: Water Spots - A water spot can be removed by wiping the entire area seam to seam with a damp cloth so there is no “demarcation point” on the leather and the leather can dry uniformly. Pet Urine Stains - We recommend “Natures Miracle" available in pet stores for removing pet urine stains and neutralizing the area. Follow product directions on the product. Please note that anytime you are “washing” or cleaning leather you must do the entire cushion, seam to seam, edge to edge, so as not to end up with a water stain. If leather can dry evenly there is no "demarcation point.” Ink Stains: Ink remover sticks are effective in removing or reducing noticeable ink markings from most leathers. Oil/Food Grease Stains - Small oil stains can be treated and successfully removed if addressed immediately. Rub corn starch briskly into the stain with your fingers until the heat from the friction is felt. That heat loosens the oil and allows the corn starch to absorb the oil before the leather can. Vacuum or brush the powder off. Repeat until the stain is gone. Water Stains - What does it take to clean water stains? Clean water. Should you have a “ring” or demarcation from glass condensation from a glass, soak a new sponge with room temperature water; wring sponge as much as possible. Starting at the spot, dampen the leather and move the sponge to the edges of the cushion. Allow moisture to become less and less as you get further from the spot. Don’t scrub, just wipe.
- UPHOLSTERED DINING ROOM CHAIRS: Designed with timeless appeal and eye-catching elements. The classic camelback shape truly makes an impression wherever you set it
- PLUSH CUSHION: Chair frame is made of wood and engineered wood. Cushioned back and seat are upholstered with cozy, textured polyester tweed
- DRAMA IN THE DETAILS: This sumptuous silhouette is brought to life by charming knobby legs and chic nailhead trim, adding just the right amount of flair to these richly colored chairs
- SET OF 2 CHAIRS: Each chair measures 19” W x 23” D x 40.5” H. Perfect for a small apartment eat-in kitchen, bistro inspired space or a formal dining room. Seat height- 19.88 inch. Seat depth- 17.00 inch. Seat width- 20.25 inch
- ASSEMBLY REQUIRED: Easy-to-follow instructions, hardware and tools included. Matching dining room table is available and sold separately
- DIRECT FROM THE MANUFACTURER: Ashley Furniture goes the extra mile to package, protect and deliver your purchase in a timely manner
- BUY WITH CONFIDENCE: Designed and manufactured by Ashley Furniture Industries. The trusted source for stylish furniture, lighting, rugs, accessories and mattresses. For every taste and budget